The ANZCHOG e-Community has been designed to support ANZCHOG members to connect with their peers to discuss, collaborate and share progress on work that improves the outcome for every child diagnosed with cancer. If you or your entity does not fit within these categories, it may be removed by us at our sole discretion.
Your use of the ANZCHOG e-Community
As a condition of your use of The ANZCHOG e-Community, you agree you will not:
• Upload or otherwise provide any content, links or information that is defamatory, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, intimidating, bullying, harassing, harmful, hateful, abusive, tortious, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, sexist, racist, homophobic, violent, degrading or inappropriate;
• Defame, bully, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend any person;
• Impersonate any person or entity or provide any false personal information;
• Use automated scripting tools or software;
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using The ANZCHOG e-Community any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other software or hardware or to utilise other systems for improper purposes or without authorisation;
• Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
• Infringe the intellectual property rights of any person;
• Share your password, let anyone else access your account or do anything that may compromise the security of your account;
• Upload, link or otherwise provide material which contains sexually explicit language or images, or advertises or promotes the sale of products or services without approval from the ANZCHOG organising committee or their secretariat;
• Violate any law, statute or regulation;
• Forge information to disguise the origin of any content; or
• Encourage or incites any other person to engage in any of the above behaviour. Content, including any links, posted to The ANZCHOG e-Community can be edited or removed at any time by us without notice. If you have a complaint about any of the content that may be published on The ANZCHOG e-Community, you should contact us.
Unless otherwise indicated, all material on The ANZCHOG e-Community, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, audio and video files, information architecture and coding is ANZCHOG, MCI Australia, and Common Good Media Inc's property or is used under licence. All rights are reserved. You are provided with access to The ANZCHOG e-Community and may download, store in cache, display, print or make a single copy of the information or material stored on The ANZCHOG e-Community in its unaltered form and for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for these purposes, and for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) you may not, in any form or by any means:
• adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of The ANZCHOG e-Community; or
• commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of The ANZCHOG e-Community, without our written permission.
Any software associated with The ANZCHOG e-Community may automatically download and install upgrades, updates or other new features. You must not reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software unless you have our prior written permission. If you wish to make any other use of the material on The ANZCHOG e- Community, you must obtain our permission before doing so. To ask for permission or for further information, please contact us.
All trade names, trade marks, services marks and other product and service names and logos displayed on The ANZCHOG e-Community are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark, common law and copyright laws. Nothing contained on The ANZCHOG e-Community should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any mark which is displayed on The ANZCHOG e-Community without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
You may post material to The ANZCHOG e-Community
If you upload or otherwise provide any information or content (Content) in the course of accessing or using The ANZCHOG e-Community, you agree that such Content will be available to ANZCHOG, their Secretariat, and Common Good Media Inc to use in any manner it thinks fit, subject to application provisions of any legislation including, without limitation, privacy legislation. You own any Content you upload or otherwise provide in the course of accessing or using The ANZCHOG e- Community. We are not responsible in any way for any liability, loss, damage or expense you incur or suffer that arises from Content being obscene, threatening, defamatory or inappropriate, or infringing the rights of a third party, including intellectual property rights.
You grant us a licence
Things we don't promise
We do not promise you any of the following:
• that you will have uninterrupted or error-free access to, and use of, The ANZCHOG e-Community;
• that The ANZCHOG e-Community or any files available for downloading will be error-free or free from viruses, faults or defects; or
• that the content of The ANZCHOG e-Community (including the text, registration facilities, hyperlinks, and the underlying HTML or XML) is accurate, complete, or suitable for a particular purpose. You must rely on your own judgment in relation to any matter of that type. The ANZCHOG e-Community may contain links to other websites or apps that are owned by third parties. These links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate our endorsement of those websites or apps.
Exclusion of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, ANZCHOG, MCI Australia, and Common Good Media Inc is not responsible for any loss you (or anyone else) suffer as a result of using The ANZCHOG e- Community or any of its information and content, including the transmission of computer viruses. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law (Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010), The ANZCHOG e-Community is provided on an 'as is' basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied and we make no warranties or representations as to the information, software or materials available on The ANZCHOG e-Community or The ANZCHOG e-Community app itself. To the maximum extent permitted by law, ANZCHOG, MCI Australia, Common Good Media Inc and its related entities will not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss of profit, business, goodwill, revenue, customers, capital, reputation, data, anticipated savings or benefits or any other damages such as direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or similar damages arising from your use of The ANZCHOG e-Community or its content or services.
This document is governed by the law of Victoria, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts.
Comment reported successfully.
Post was successfully added to your timeline!
You have reached your limit of 5000 friends!
File size error: The file exceeds allowed the limit (954 MB) and can not be uploaded.
Unable to upload a file: This file type is not supported.
Change your location and distance below to view relevant content
IP data powered by